Episode 9 – Ian Mullins – Ultra Endurance MTB Racer
Ian Mullins and I sit down at a local Seattle coffee joint to discuss his endurance mountain bike racing and the addition problem with prescription painkillers in cycling. After that I check in with the Group Ride tipline, then I dive into part 2 of the Group Ride round table. Finally, I wrap up the show with the Event of the Week.
If you enjoy the show, please take a minute to give us a review in iTunes or Google Play. Reviews help the show grow which will allow me to cover even more cycling events in Western Washington. Best of all, it’s free to leave a 5 star rating!
The Group Ride Podcast (thegroupride.com)
Episode 9 (thegroupride.com/Episode09)
Hosted by Wes Salmon
Released April 20th, 2017
In this episode …
- Help David Sorrentino conquer the Tour Divide
- One of my guests from Episode 2 is overcoming the odds as a homeless disabled vet to take on the Tour Divide. He could use your support! To find out how you can help, go to http://www.thegroupride.com/david/
- Interview: Ultra Endurance MTB Racer Ian Mullins
- Guest: Ian Mullins (More info …)
- The Group Ride Tip Line
- To help listeners engage with the show (and get on the air!), I’ve created The Group Ride Podcast Tip Line.
- The topic for this week is: What is the most important tool in your saddle bag?
- Leave your tip at (206) 651-4161 or email your voice clip to email@example.com
- The Group Ride Round Table
- I sit down with Z-Dog and Thomas for part 2 of our round table where we focus on racing and other “go fast” events as well as how to rekindle the spark when your love of cycling starts to fade.
- Event of The Week
- Event of The Week: Jerry Baker Memorial Velodrome Auction Fundraiser
Intro and Outro music created by Wes Salmon
About The Show
For questions about sponsorships or partnering with the show, go to thegroupride.com/about/sponsors-and-partnerships/
If you would like to contribute to the show, please contact us at thegroupride.com/about/contribute-to-the-show/
(c) 2017 – The Group Ride Podcast – Wes Salmon
The Group Ride Podcast by Wes Salmon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Latest posts by Wes Salmon (see all)
- The Group Ride Episode 9 – Ian Mullins – Ultra Endurance MTB Racer - April 20, 2017
- Help David Sorrentino conquer the Tour Divide - April 19, 2017
- Upcoming Events – April 17th – 23rd - April 17, 2017