Episode 12 – Mark Owings – Tandem Diversity
Wes and Summer head to Bellingham Washington to visit with Mark and Chris Owings of Tandem Diversity to start on their tandem bike journey, then I chat with Tara Corbin from Cycle Oregon about their first big ride of the season, Joyride … a group ride just for women.
Subscribe: iTunes | Google Play | Stitcher | RSS
The Group Ride Podcast (thegroupride.com)
Episode 12 (thegroupride.com/12)
Hosted by Wes Salmon
Released May 11th, 2017
In this episode …
- Introducing The Group Ride Podcast Patreon Campaign
- The show is growing faster than I had ever hoped and I’m looking for ways to make it more self-sufficient, so I can continue to bring great content to you every week. I’ve decided to kick off a Patreon campaign to let listeners support the show financially if they wish.
- It’s important to note that the show is and will remain FREE. You do not have to subscribe to the Patreon campaign to listen to the show.
- If you like the show and can help support the production, head over to thegroupride.com/supporttheshow to find out more.
- Wes and Summer learn to ride a tandem with Mark Owings from Tandem Diversity
- Wes and Summer spend some time with Mark and Chris Owings of Tandem Diversity in Bellingham, WA learning the ins and outs of tandem riding
- Guest: Mark Owings
- Guest: Summer Salmon
- Bicycle Adventures Starter Pack Giveaway
- We are giving away a Bicycle Adventures Starter Pack as a thank you for listening to The Group Ride Podcast. This is the first of many giveaways to come over the year.
- To enter the give away, please visit thegroupride.com/giveaway
- Entries will be accepted between May 4th and May 15th
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the continental United States to enter
- Event of The Week
- Joyride presented by Cycle Oregon (More info …)
- Guest: Tara Corbin – Events Director – Cycle Oregon
About The Show
Find us online at
Facebook: The Group Ride Podcast
Youtube: The Group Ride Podcast
For feedback on The Group Ride Podcast, send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to thegroupride.com/podcastfeedback.
If you would like to support the show through our Patreon campaign, go to thegroupride.com/supporttheshow. You can subscribe for as little as $1, not a bad deal.
Host: Wes Salmon
Executive Producer: Wes Salmon
Producer: Summer Salmon
Writers: Wes Salmon, Summer Salmon
Music: Wes Salmon
Graphic Design: Wes Salmon
Audio Production: Wes Salmon
Photography: Wes Salmon
(c) 2017 – The Group Ride Podcast – Wes Salmon
The Group Ride Podcast by Wes Salmon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.