Episode 11 – Bicycle Adventures Bike Touring
Bicycle Adventures owners Todd and Brad chat with Wes about their bike tours both locally and across the globe. Next, the creator of the Cross Washington Mountain Bike Route explains the details of the 680 mile adventure ride that kicks off on May 14th.
If you enjoy the show, please take a minute to give us a review in iTunes or Google Play. Reviews help the show grow which will allow me to cover even more cycling events in Western Washington. Best of all, it’s free to leave a 5 star rating!
The Group Ride Podcast (thegroupride.com)
Episode 11 (thegroupride.com/Episode11)
Hosted by Wes Salmon
Released May 4th, 2017
In this episode …
- Introducing The Group Ride Podcast Patreon Campaign
- The show is growing faster than I had ever hoped and I’m looking for ways to make it more self-sufficient, so I can continue to bring great content to you every week. I’ve decided to kick off a Patreon campaign to let listeners support the show financially if they wish.
- It’s important to note that the show is and will remain FREE. You do not have to subscribe to the Patreon campaign to listen to the show.
- If you like the show and can help support the production, head over to thegroupride.com/supporttheshow to find out more.
- Interview: Bicycle Adventures
- Guest: Todd Starnes
- Guest: Brad Bernard
- Bicycle Adventures Starter Pack Giveaway
- We are giving away a Bicycle Adventures Starter Pack as a thank you for listening to The Group Ride Podcast. This is the first of many giveaways to come over the year.
- To enter the give away, please visit thegroupride.com/giveaway
- Entries will be accepted between May 4th and May 15th
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the continental United States to enter
- Event of The Week
- Cross Washington Mountain Bike Route (More info …)
- Guest: Troy Hopwood – Event Creator
About The Show
If you would like to support the show through our Patreon campaign, go to thegroupride.com/supporttheshow. You can subscribe for as little as $1, not a bad deal.
Host: Wes Salmon
Executive Producer: Wes Salmon
Producer: Summer Salmon
Writers: Wes Salmon, Summer Salmon
Music: Wes Salmon
Graphic Design: Wes Salmon
Audio Production: Wes Salmon
Photography: Wes Salmon
(c) 2017 – The Group Ride Podcast – Wes Salmon
The Group Ride Podcast by Wes Salmon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Latest posts by Wes Salmon (see all)
- The Group Ride Episode 28 – Crashing my mountain bike and getting lucky - October 5, 2017
- The Group Ride Episode 27 – Biking in LA with Ted Rogers - September 21, 2017
- The Group Ride Episode 26 – Crushing KOMs and Eating Cookies with Phil Gaimon - September 7, 2017