Episode 7 – Peter Walker – How Cycling Can Change the World
Author and cyclist Peter Walker joins the show to talk about his new book, How Cycling Can Save the World. Then I check in on our new tip line to see what tips listeners have for first time PNW bike commuters. After that, I chat about upcoming events and read listener reviews of the show.
If you enjoy the show, please take a minute to give us a review in iTunes or Google Play. Reviews help the show grow which will allow me to cover even more cycling events in Western Washington. Best of all, it’s free to leave a 5 star rating!
The Group Ride Podcast (thegroupride.com)
Episode 007 (thegroupride.com/Episode07)
Hosted by Wes Salmon
Released April 6th, 2017
In this episode …
- The Group Ride Tip Line
- To help listeners engage with the show (and get on the air!), I’ve created The Group Ride Podcast Tip Line.
- The topic for this week is: Top Tips for the first time PNW bike commuter
- Leave your tip at (206) 651-4161 or email your voice clip to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interview: Journalist, author and cyclist Peter Walker
- Event of The Week
Intro and Outro music created by Wes Salmon
About The Show
For questions about sponsorships or partnering with the show, go to thegroupride.com/about/sponsors-and-partnerships/
If you would like to contribute to the show, please contact us at thegroupride.com/about/contribute-to-the-show/
(c) 2017 – The Group Ride Podcast – Wes Salmon
The Group Ride Podcast by Wes Salmon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Latest posts by Wes Salmon (see all)
- The Group Ride Episode 29 – Wes crashes and rambles about it for 40 minutes - April 21, 2018
- The Group Ride Episode 28 – Crashing my mountain bike and getting lucky - October 5, 2017
- The Group Ride Episode 27 – Biking in LA with Ted Rogers - September 21, 2017