Episode 7 – Peter Walker – How Cycling Can Change the World
Author and cyclist Peter Walker joins the show to talk about his new book, How Cycling Can Save the World. Then I check in on our new tip line to see what tips listeners have for first time PNW bike commuters. After that, I chat about upcoming events and read listener reviews of the show.
If you enjoy the show, please take a minute to give us a review in iTunes or Google Play. Reviews help the show grow which will allow me to cover even more cycling events in Western Washington. Best of all, it’s free to leave a 5 star rating!
Subscribe: iTunes | Google Play | Stitcher | RSS
The Group Ride Podcast (thegroupride.com)
Episode 007 (thegroupride.com/Episode07)
Hosted by Wes Salmon
Released April 6th, 2017
In this episode …
- The Group Ride Tip Line
- To help listeners engage with the show (and get on the air!), I’ve created The Group Ride Podcast Tip Line.
- The topic for this week is: Top Tips for the first time PNW bike commuter
- Leave your tip at (206) 651-4161 or email your voice clip to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interview: Journalist, author and cyclist Peter Walker
- Peter and I discuss his new book, How Cycling Can Save the World.
- Guest: Peter Walker (More info …)
- Event of The Week
- I’m changing the format of this segment of the show for the summer. I will now focus on one event per week rather than 3-5 each week. You can always track down all the events at the Event Calendar.
- Event of The Week: MTB: Wednesday Night World Championships
Intro and Outro music created by Wes Salmon
About The Show
For feedback on The Group Ride Podcast, send mail to email@example.com or go to thegroupride.com/podcastfeedback.
For questions about sponsorships or partnering with the show, go to thegroupride.com/about/sponsors-and-partnerships/
If you would like to contribute to the show, please contact us at thegroupride.com/about/contribute-to-the-show/
(c) 2017 – The Group Ride Podcast – Wes Salmon
The Group Ride Podcast by Wes Salmon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.