Episode 6 – Cycling Attorney John Duggan
John Duggan joins the show to talk about the in and outs of being a cycling attorney in the Pacific Northwest. Then I unveil the new Group Ride Podcast tip line, followed by some local news and finishing things off with great events coming up in the next few weeks.
If you enjoy the show, please take a minute to give us a review in iTunes or Google Play. Reviews help the show grow which will allow me to cover even more cycling events in Western Washington. Best of all, it’s free to leave a 5 star rating!
The Group Ride Podcast (thegroupride.com)
Episode 006 (thegroupride.com/Episode06)
Hosted by Wes Salmon
Released Mar 30th, 2017
In this episode …
- The Group Ride Tip Line
- To help listeners engage with the show (and get on the air!), I’ve created The Group Ride Podcast Tip Line.
- The topic for this week is: Top Tips for the first time PNW bike commuter
- Leave your tip at (206) 651-4161 or email your voice clip to email@example.com
- Interview: Cycling Attorney John Duggan
- You’ve seen his logo and water bottles all over Western Washington for years. Now you get to know how John got involved in cycling law as well as his riding experience and teams.
- Guest: John Duggan (More info …)
- Area News
- Upcoming Events
Intro and Outro music created by Wes Salmon
About The Show
For questions about sponsorships or partnering with the show, go to thegroupride.com/about/sponsors-and-partnerships/
If you would like to contribute to the show, please contact us at thegroupride.com/about/contribute-to-the-show/
(c) 2017 – The Group Ride Podcast – Wes Salmon
The Group Ride Podcast by Wes Salmon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Latest posts by Wes Salmon (see all)
- The Group Ride Episode 28 – Crashing my mountain bike and getting lucky - October 5, 2017
- The Group Ride Episode 27 – Biking in LA with Ted Rogers - September 21, 2017
- The Group Ride Episode 26 – Crushing KOMs and Eating Cookies with Phil Gaimon - September 7, 2017