Episode 4 – Phil Gaimon, Martin Criminale
Former UCI World Tour Pro rider Phil Gaimon joins the show to talk about life in the peloton and his upcoming projects in 2017. After that I sit down with Martin Criminale and discuss his experiences being a bike racer in the Pacific Northwest for almost 30 years and his recent transition into ultra-running. Finally, I cover some local news including the closure of Public Bikes in Seattle and how the Burke Gilman Missing Link may finally get resolved.
The Group Ride Podcast (thegroupride.com)
Episode 004 (thegroupride.com/Episode04)
Hosted by Wes Salmon
Released Mar 2nd, 2017
In this episode …
- Interview: Phil Gaimon (More info …)
- He has two new books coming out in 2017, a hill climbing adventure series for YouTube, a Podcast in its 3rd season and a successful cookie based Gran Fondo.
- Guest: Phil Gaimon
- Interview: Martin Criminale (More info …)
- Martin has been cycling in Western Washington for almost 3 decades. I chat with him about what he’s learned in that time and his recent transition to ultra-running.
- Guest: Martin Criminale
- Area News
- Upcoming Events
Intro and Outro music created by Wes Salmon
About The Show
For questions about sponsorships or partnering with the show, go to thegroupride.com/about/sponsors-and-partnerships/
If you would like to contribute to the show, please contact us at thegroupride.com/about/contribute-to-the-show/
(c) 2017 – The Group Ride Podcast – Wes Salmon
The Group Ride Podcast by Wes Salmon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Latest posts by Wes Salmon (see all)
- The Group Ride Episode 29 – Wes crashes and rambles about it for 40 minutes - April 21, 2018
- The Group Ride Episode 28 – Crashing my mountain bike and getting lucky - October 5, 2017
- The Group Ride Episode 27 – Biking in LA with Ted Rogers - September 21, 2017