Episode 3 – J Allard from Project 529
J Allard from Project 529 joins the show to chat about their service which helps recover stolen bikes. Then I continue with Chapter 2 of my cycling story, followed by a recap of how Zwift can change the way you think about indoor training. Next then we recap Chilly Hilly rides from the past for those considering riding this year. We wrap up the show with some news from around the area and some odds and ends.
The Group Ride Podcast (thegroupride.com)
Episode 003 (thegroupride.com/Episode03)
Hosted by Wes Salmon
Released Feb 17th, 2017
In this episode …
- My Cycling Story – Chapter 2
- After a few months of bike commuting, I seek out my first big group ride
- How Zwift changed how I look at indoor cycling
- How I went from a Rule 9 devotee to an indoor cycling fanatic
- Interview: Project 529 (More info …)
- Selling stolen bikes is a $500,000,000 industry and Project 529 is helping turn the tables on the bike theft.
- Guest: J Allard – CEO of Project 529
- Guest: Constable Rob Brunt of the Vancouver Police Department
- Area News
- Upcoming Events
- Chilly Hilly
- BuDu Westside Mountain Bike Series – Lord Hill
- Ridge Circuit Race and TT
- More events are available at thegroupride.com/events/
- Odds and Ends
- Do you wave to other cyclists while riding?
- Psst hey you, wanna buy a T-Shirt? thegroupride.com/shop/
Intro and Outro music created by Wes Salmon
Zwift theme music created and copyright – Zwift.com
About The Show
For questions about sponsorships or partnering with the show, go to thegroupride.com/about/sponsors-and-partnerships/
If you would like to contribute to the show, please contact us at thegroupride.com/about/contribute-to-the-show/
(c) 2017 – The Group Ride Podcast – Wes Salmon
The Group Ride Podcast by Wes Salmon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.