The Group Ride Episode 28 – Crashing my mountain bike and getting lucky
Fondo season is coming to an end, so I recap how one fondo turned a bad year on the bike into my best year on the bike.
The Group Ride Podcast (thegroupride.com)
Episode 28 (thegroupride.com/28)
Hosted by Wes Salmon
Released October 5th, 2017
In this episode …
- Crashing my mountain bike and getting lucky
- Fondo season is coming to an end, so I recap how one fondo turned a bad year on the bike into my best year on the bike.
About The Show
Host: Wes Salmon
Executive Producer: Wes Salmon
Producer: Summer Salmon
Writers: Wes Salmon, Summer Salmon
Music: Wes Salmon
Graphic Design: Wes Salmon
Audio Production: Wes Salmon
Photography: Wes Salmon
(c) 2017 – The Group Ride Podcast – Wes Salmon
The Group Ride Podcast by Wes Salmon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Latest posts by Wes Salmon (see all)
- The Group Ride Episode 29 – Wes crashes and rambles about it for 40 minutes - April 21, 2018
- The Group Ride Episode 28 – Crashing my mountain bike and getting lucky - October 5, 2017
- The Group Ride Episode 27 – Biking in LA with Ted Rogers - September 21, 2017