The Group Ride Episode 24 – We’re headed to Southern California!
A quick word from Wes about his new job in the cycling industry and a move from Seattle to Long Beach, CA.
The Group Ride Podcast (thegroupride.com)
Episode 24 (thegroupride.com/24)
Hosted by Wes Salmon
Released August 3rd, 2017
In this episode …
- We’re heading to Southern California
- Wes has landed a new job with indoor training software developer Zwift and he’s moving to Long Beach, CA
About The Show
Host: Wes Salmon
Executive Producer: Wes Salmon
Producer: Summer Salmon
Writers: Wes Salmon, Summer Salmon
Music: Wes Salmon
Graphic Design: Wes Salmon
Audio Production: Wes Salmon
Photography: Wes Salmon
(c) 2017 – The Group Ride Podcast – Wes Salmon
The Group Ride Podcast by Wes Salmon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Latest posts by Wes Salmon (see all)
- The Group Ride Episode 28 – Crashing my mountain bike and getting lucky - October 5, 2017
- The Group Ride Episode 27 – Biking in LA with Ted Rogers - September 21, 2017
- The Group Ride Episode 26 – Crushing KOMs and Eating Cookies with Phil Gaimon - September 7, 2017