The Group Ride Episode 17 – Circa Cycles custom made bikes, your inspiration on wheels
Rich Fox from Portland based Circa Cycles gives us an inside look at how he got started building bikes in the Pacific Northwest with a unique look into how Circa Cycles got its start and became more than just a generic bike building operation.
The Group Ride Podcast (thegroupride.com)
Episode 17 (thegroupride.com/17)
Hosted by Wes Salmon
Released June 15th, 2017
In this episode …
- Interview with Rich Fox from Circa Cycles in Portland, OR
- Guest: Rich Fox (@CircaCycles)
- The Group Ride Club
- The end of May is here and the first set of Group Ride Club rewards have been tallied. Stickers and T-shirts will be sent out in June.
- If you missed out on this month, sign up today for The Group Ride Club at TheGroupRide.com/club/
- #IBikePNW Giveaway
- Between May 19th and June 21st, listeners of The Group Ride Podcast are invited to show off the beauty of cycling in the Pacific Northwest on Twitter and Instagram for a chance to win a pair of weekend passes to The Gigantic Bicycle Festival in Snoqualmie Washington, August 18th-20th 2017.
- It’s easy to enter, just post your favorite Pacific Northwest cycling photo to Twitter or Instagram and mention @TheGroupRidePod with the hashtag #IBikePNW. Each week I will be randomly selecting a winner who will receive a pair of weekend passes to The Gigantic Bicycle Festival.
- For full details on how to enter, go to TheGroupRide.com/IBikePNW.
- Congratulations to the Week 4 winner … nickvdh51
About The Show
Host: Wes Salmon
Executive Producer: Wes Salmon
Producer: Summer Salmon
Writers: Wes Salmon, Summer Salmon
Music: Wes Salmon
Graphic Design: Wes Salmon
Audio Production: Wes Salmon
Photography: Wes Salmon
(c) 2017 – The Group Ride Podcast – Wes Salmon
The Group Ride Podcast by Wes Salmon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.