The Group Ride Episode 13 – Round Table – Bike Infrastructure
Wes sits down with cyclists in the Pacific Northwest to talk about bicycle infrastructure, followed by the announcement of the winner of the Bicycle Adventures Starter Kit giveaway, and then Wes visits Cascade Bicycle Club to discuss the upcoming Emerald Bike Ride
The Group Ride Podcast (thegroupride.com)
Episode 13 (thegroupride.com/13)
Hosted by Wes Salmon
Released May 18th, 2017
In this episode …
- The Group Ride Podcast celebrates the 5,000 listen milestone
- With this show comes our 5,000th listen since we launched on Jan 19th, 2017.
- We are grateful and excited about how the show is growing and look forward to an amazing summer of PNW cycling podcasts.
- You can help the show continue to reach new listeners by sharing the show with cycling friends.
- Send them to www.thegroupride.com or just have them search for “The Group Ride” in their podcast player.
- Round Table Discussion #2 – Bicycle Infrastructure
- Introducing The Group Ride Podcast Patreon Campaign
- The show is growing faster than I had ever hoped and I’m looking for ways to make it more self-sufficient, so I can continue to bring great content to you every week. I’ve decided to kick off a Patreon campaign to let listeners support the show financially if they wish.
- It’s important to note that the show is and will remain FREE. You do not have to subscribe to the Patreon campaign to listen to the show.
- If you like the show and can help support the production, head over to thegroupride.com/supporttheshow to find out more.
- Bicycle Adventures Starter Pack Giveaway
- Congratulations to the winner of the first Group Ride Podcast giveaway, Michael Stiber
- We will be announcing our next giveaway on our social media accounts on Friday, May 19th so be sure to follow us on Twitter at @TheGroupRidePod, Instagram at @TheGroupRidePod and on Facebook at The Group Ride Podcast
- Event of The Week
- Emerald Bike Ride presented by Cascade Bicycle Club (More info …)
- Guest: Blake Trask, Senior Policy Director at Cascade Bicycle Club
About The Show
If you would like to support the show through our Patreon campaign, go to thegroupride.com/supporttheshow. You can subscribe for as little as $1, not a bad deal.
Host: Wes Salmon
Executive Producer: Wes Salmon
Producer: Summer Salmon
Writers: Wes Salmon, Summer Salmon
Music: Wes Salmon
Graphic Design: Wes Salmon
Audio Production: Wes Salmon
Photography: Wes Salmon
(c) 2017 – The Group Ride Podcast – Wes Salmon
The Group Ride Podcast by Wes Salmon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.